I took a leap of faith and decided to start a blog to write about and share my profound interests in fitness, health, and my life. It has only been a few weeks and I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the fabulous Doreen ! She is a phenomenal writer and I am so grateful to be nominated by her. Check this girl out at https://itsddsworld.com/ !!👌🏾👌🏾
Sunshine Blogger Rules :
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer all 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to recieve the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. What advice would you give someone who wants to start a blog ?
Just do it ! Don’t worry too much about grammar and sentence structure, this isn’t English class. Don’t worry about what others may say or think. Use your blog to express your thoughts , ideas, feelings , ambitions or stories because you never know who will be reading or who you will inspire.
2. Why did you start your blog ?
Writing has always been a little hobby of mine. Whether it’s in my journal , a paper for class, or something as simple as a shopping list, I have always liked organizing my ideas and writing out my thoughts. Lately , I have been sharing fitness videos on my other media and with great interest in health & exercise , I just wanted another platform to share my ideas, reach out , connect and encourage women to get involved in fitness activity in any way possible and to the best of their ability.
3. What was the last text message you sent ?
Telling my friend that I would call her back because I have to finish writing my blog.
4. What is your worst fear ?
My worst fear is that I will be lying on my deathbed one day , regretting that I had never stepped out of my comfort zone , took a chance or risked something that could’ve led to extraordinary opportunities in my life.
5. What are you most passionate about ?
I am most passionate about creating art, health&fitness, and education.
6. What is your dream job ?
My dream job is to not have a job lol I want to have a career in entrepreneurship. With my main interests and passion for abstract art and fitness, I dream to start my own activewear line and health business for women. I want to encourage a healthy lifestyle among others, and inspire them to stand out and be bold about it.
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?
I see myself obtaining a great education , contributing and having an impact on my community. I see myself helping women reach their fitness goals, as they boldly push through any obstacles. With this, I aim for nothing other than success.
8. What do you hope to achieve in 2018 ?
I want to make it a habit to intentionally place myself in events to be pushed out of my comfort zone. I hope to achieve internal growth , develop a different perspective about the world I live in, and to build invaluable relationships with others.
9. Do you make resolutions or set goals ?
I do both. I make a resolution every year and then create goals or plans to achieve that resolution. I hand write my resolutions and goals so I could have a visual of what I want I plan to get done, and then I post it somewhere I could see it everyday. And it works ! The amount of goals I achieved by doing is unbelievable !!
10. Is blogging a hobby or business for you ?
I just started blogging and I really enjoy doing this, so I would consider this a hobby. But I will stay open-minded and optimistic about other ideas or opportunities that may come about.
11. What languages do you speak ?
My grandmother is from Venezuela, and I have taken several spanish classes throughout my life, so I know a bit of Spanish.
So to these awesome nominees I have selected…
🌸Ukpai Winnie – https://wiodd.wordpress.com/
🌸Tobi Akinmade – https://journalthreesixty.wordpress.com/
🌸Irene – https://itsreenyk.wordpress.com/
🌸Pia Majumdar – https://finallyunchained.blog/
🌸Invisible Girl – https://invisiblegirlworld1998.wordpress.com/
🌸Anjalisk – https://anjalisk96.wordpress.com/
🌸Floatinggold – https://dailyflabbergast.wordpress.com/
🌸Tiara Thomas – http://cognizantmind.wordpress.com/
🌸Mobile Travel Site – https://mobiletravelsite.wordpress.com/
🌸G. Merced – https://mybipolarmadness.wordpress.com/
These are my questions for you !
- What is the most valuable life lesson you have learned this far ?
- Where is your favorite place to to write a blog ?
- Where is the last place you vacationed to and enjoyed ?
- What inspired you to start your magnificent blog ?
- What is your special skill or talent ?
- If you could be President for one day ,what would you change ?
- If you had only one chance to spend your entire day with someone, who would that be?
- What is your message to the world ?
- When was the last time you took a risk or a chance on something you had no clue about ?
- What is your favorite meal to eat ?
- What is/are the the thing(s) you need to make your life complete ?
Happy Blogging🤗💓 !!